Sunday, September 20, 2026

Mr. Joe Palanzo highlight video

So this is kind of an interesting video. It first caught my eye because the title of the video is "How Joe Palanzo Saved Ed Parker's System."

I hurried and clicked on it thinking I was going to get some narration and a story on how Mr. Palanzo saved Mr. Parker's system. However there was no such narration and not really anything to explain why the video is titled as it is. 

I was left scratching my head but I did enjoy the video, there is a lot of old clips of Mr. Palanzo doing some demonstrations, performing Long Form 6, as well as some other highlights. It is worth a watch. 

Also, earlier this year I posted a video of Mr. Palanzo interviewing Mr. Parker and that video is a great one to watch if you haven't yet, here is the link. But watch this video first!

Mr. Palanzo interviews Mr. Parker




No comments:

Post a Comment